Chief of Family Medicine
Department: PSC PO Physician Recruitment
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 08/17/2017
Requisition Number: 100766
Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) is an award winning, public health system seeking a Chief Physician to lead our Department of Family Medicine. CHA's well-established Family Medicine Department has more than 25 Family Medicine physicians throughout our clinics in Cambridge, Somerville, and Boston's metro north region. CHA is a teaching affiliate of both Tufts University School of Medicine and Harvard Medical School. Our FM physicians hold academic appointments at TUSM and provide care to our multi cultural, underserved patient population while educating and mentoring residents from the TUSM FM Residency program.
Chief responsibilities include:
· Establish and maintain and quality improvement of FM clinical and support services
· Develop and support residency education program and teaching activities in collaboration with Tufts FM Residency Program
· Assist in departmental growth by participation in recruitment and retention of physicians
· Provide support through clinical, academic and administrative guidance
· Collaborate with CHA's specialty care and mental health departments to maintain our level III NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home designation
Qualified candidates will have a proven record of successful leadership and departmental oversight, along with a commitment to serving our safety net population.
CHA's Family Medicine department provides full spectrum primary care including OB. Incoming Chief will maintain a patient panel while overseeing the department's clinical quality and financial performance. CHA utilizes system wide, fully integrated EMR (Epic).
Please send CVs to Lauren Anastasia, Provider Recruiter, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (617) 665-3553. For more information on CHA's mission and culture please visit www.challiance.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.[cha123002]