Geriatrician - Full-time or Part-time
Department: PSC PO Physician Recruitment
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 08/15/2017
Requisition Number: 100785
Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a Harvard Medical School (HMS) teaching affiliate, is an award winning, academic public healthcare system which receives national recognition for innovation and community excellence. Our system includes three campuses as well as an established network of primary and specialty practices in the Cambridge, Somerville and Boston's metro-north area. Our practices serve an ethnically and socio-economically diverse patient population.
· Position may be part time or full time
· If part time, MD will have 20 hours/week dedicated to nursing home care and house calls
· If a full time is desired, options exist for supplemental outpatient primary care within our community clinics or inpatient hospitalist shifts for a total of 40 hours/week
· Opportunity to teach Harvard Medical School geriatrics fellows, IM residents and medical students
· Existing geriatrics division with over 20 providers committed to providing high quality care to the elder population
The ideal candidate will be fellowship trained in geriatrics with board certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine. At CHA, we offer a collegial work environment and a strong infrastructure, including a fully integrated EMR. Our physicians enjoy competitive salaries and a generous benefits package.
Qualified candidates should send CVs to Lauren Anastasia, Provider Recruiter via email at email@example.com or by fax at (617) 665-3553. Provider Recruitment Department can be reached at (617) 665-3555. www.challiance.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.