Department: PSC PO Physician Recruitment
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 06/20/2017
Requisition Number: 100768
Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) is seeking a Board Certified Hematology/Oncology Physician to add to our existing division. CHA is a nationally recognized, academic safety net health system that includes three hospital campuses and more than a dozen primary and specialty care sites in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston's metro north region. We are affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
· Full time, general hematology/oncology position consists of eight clinical sessions/week
· Existing, collegial division of hematology/oncology physicians
· Clinical responsibilities are primarily outpatient with light inpatient call
· Participate in teaching residents and medical students; academic appointment available at Harvard Medical School
· Interest in working with a diverse, underserved patient population is a plus
· Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits package
Please send CVs to Lauren Anastasia, Provider Recruiter via firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at (617) 665-3553. Additionally, applications may be submitted by mail: Department of Physician Recruitment, Cambridge Health Alliance, 1493 Cambridge Street, Cambridge MA 02139. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.