Department: Family Medicine-Canal Street
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Type: Non-Union
Work Shift: Days
Work Days: 40
Date Posted: 07/31/2017
Requisition Number: hrq-76063
Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) is an award winning academic healthcare system, which is nationally recognized for innovation and community excellence. We are currently recruiting a Nurse Manager for our Malden Family Medicine Center.
CHA Malden Family Medicine Center, provides primary care for all ages, women's health and pregnancy care in addition to many other services. A Level 3 NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home, the Malden Family Medicine Center plays an important role in the health of the local community. We serve a highly diverse, underserved patient population. The Family Medicine Center is also home to the Tufts Family Medicine Residency - a nationally-recognized training program for family medicine doctors.
The Nurse Manager serves as a key member of the nursing and clinic services leadership team and reports to the Nurse Director in Ambulatory Services. Responsibilities include clinical operations oversight for personnel management and development, budget, clinical practice, quality and performance improvement in partnership with the Medical Director and Practice Manager/Operations Supervisor. The Nurse Manager consistently applies the CHA Circle values of Community, Integrity, Respect, Compassion, Learning and Excellence in an effort to improve the health status of our communities.
· Bachelor's degree in Nursing
· Master's degree in Nursing or related field preferred
· RN license in the State of Massachusetts required
· Current BLS required
· Certification in related field preferred
· 2-5 years related work experience required with a minimum of one year progressive nursing leadership experience at the unit or service line supervisor level required.
· Experience with Labor Management Partnership is preferred.