Physician Assistant - Orthopedics
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Type: Non-Union
Work Shift: Days
Work Days: Full-time - 5 days/week with 8 hour shifts
Date Posted: 05/26/2017
Requisition Number: 100887
Physician Assistant, Orthopedics
Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) is a well respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system. We are recruiting for an experienced, full time Physician Assistant (PA) to join our Department of Orthopedics. CHA is a teaching affiliate of both Harvard Medical School (HMS) and Tufts University School of Medicine.
· Position is full time – 5 days/week with 8 hour shifts
· Duties include inpatient rounding at the Cambridge Hospital, inpatient/ED consults, and occasional cross coverage/OR assist
· Some cross coverage/OR assist may be needed
· Call is 2 nights/month and 5 weekends/year
· Physician assistants with 2+ years of orthopedic experienced encouraged to apply
At CHA we offer a supportive and collegial environment with a strong infrastructure and practice supports, including a fully integrated inpatient/outpatient EMR (Epic). Candidates will have the opportunity to work with dedicated colleagues similarly committed to providing high quality healthcare. Our employees receive competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Please send CVs to Lauren Anastasia via email email@example.com or by fax at (617) 665-3553. Provider Recruitment: (617) 665-3555 www.challiance.org We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.