Department: PSC PO Physician Recruitment
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 06/06/2017
Requisition Number: 100725
Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a well respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system, is recruiting for a full time Rheumatologist to join our existing, established department. CHA is a teaching affiliate of both Harvard Medical School (HMS) and Tufts University School of Medicine. Our system is comprised of three campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty outpatient care practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston's Metro North Region.
- Full time opportunity at our Malden Family Health Center
- PT/OT, rehab, orthopedics, xray, and lab all in one location in addition to primary care services
- Responsibilities include outpatient clinic sessions, inpatient consults and very light call coverage
- Existing volume provides a patient panel for incoming physician
- Infusion services at both Cambridge Hospital and Everett Hospital
- Teaching opportunities and academic appointment commensurate with experience
Ideal candidates will be Board Certified, patient centered and demonstrate a strong commitment to work with a multicultural, underserved patient population. At CHA we offer a supportive and collegial environment, a strong infrastructure, a fully integrated electronic medical record system (EPIC) and competitive salary/benefits package.
Qualified applicants may submit CVs to Lauren Anastasia, Provider Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at (617) 665-3553.
Cambridge Health Alliance Department of Provider Recruitment may be contacted at (617) 665-3555 or 1493 Cambridge Street Cambridge, MA 02139.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.