Applications Analyst IV
Job Type: Full Time
Job Class: Non-Union
Work Shift: Days
Work Days: 40
Date Posted: 11/07/2019
Requisition Number: hrq-91936
To implement, maintain, support, and maximize the use of clinical, financial, and administrative portions of the software applications utilized by Cambridge Health Alliance in conducting daily operations under the direction of the Application Service Manager and/or Director of Applications. This includes:
Qualifications:Bachelor's degree in health care related field, Information Systems or Business Management. Seven years experience as an Application Analyst or similar experience in a healthcare related I.T. position. Experience with EPIC clinical, financial, and administrative software.Key words: Epic Cadence, Prelude, Referral , HIM, Grand Central, Environmental Services and Transport
- Maintaining current clinical, financial, and administrative applications, implementing newclinical, financial, and administrative applications.
- Assisting in the assessment of workflow processes and assisting in process re-engineering to achieve efficiencies in departmental operations.
- Assisting users in developing reports and analyses, troubleshooting and resolution of application issues.
- Working with the I.T. Education staff to assist in training users and in the development of documentation.
- Maintaining a level of knowledge about I.T. operations and network issues, andmaintaining current industry knowledge.