Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
Date Posted: 01/23/2019
Requisition Number: 1460
Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a well-respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system is seeking full-time/part-time Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists in our Inpatient and Outpatient services. CHA is a teaching affiliate of both Harvard Medical School (HMS) and Tufts University School of Medicine. Our system is comprised of three hospital campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty outpatient care practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston's Metro North Region.
- Join an award-winning inpatient department of child and adolescent psychiatrists who cover 27 inpatient beds across two units.
- Work closely with multidisciplinary staff; including psychologists, social workers, nurses and administrative support.
- Wok in a collaborative practice environment with an innovative clinical model allowing our providers to focus on patient care and contribute to community health and primary care innovation projects.
- Fully integrated electronic medical record (EPIC) is utilized.
- Academic appointments are available commensurate with medical school criteria.
Ideal candidates will be board eligible or board certified in Psychiatry and possess a strong commitment to and passion for our multicultural, underserved patient population.
Please visit www.CHAproviders.org to learn more and apply through our secure candidate portal. CVs may be sent directly to Melissa Kelley, CHA Provider Recruiter via email at email@example.com. CHA's Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax at (617) 665-3553.CHA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.