Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
Date Posted: 01/08/2021
Requisition Number: 1642
Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a well-respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system, is seeking full-time/part-time Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists. CHA is a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School (HMS) and Tufts University School of Medicine. Our system is comprised of three hospital campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty outpatient care practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston's Metro North Region.
- Full-time or half-time opportunities within our outpatient clinic in Revere and in Cambridge
- Half-time opportunity in child integrated care providing team-based, short term consultation to outpatient primary care practices
- Seeking candidates with clinical and/or academic interests in developing evidence-based clinical programs for youth with severe mental illness (first episode psychosis, mood, trauma disorders)
- Work closely with multidisciplinary staff; including psychologists, social workers, primary care providers, nurses and administrative support
- Work in a collaborative practice environment with an innovative clinical model allowing our providers to focus on patient care and contribute to population health efforts
- Fully integrated electronic medical record (Epic) and robust interpreter service
- Academic appointments are available commensurate with criteria of Harvard Medical School
- Opportunities for scholarship and clinical research in community mental health and supervision of Harvard-affiliated trainees
Ideal candidates will be board eligible or board certified in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and possess a strong commitment to and passion for our multicultural, underserved patient population.
Please visit www.CHAproviders.org to learn more and apply through our secure candidate portal. CVs may be sent directly to Melissa Kelley, CHA Provider Recruiter via email at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. CHA's Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax at (617) 665-3553.
CHA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law