CHA requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Individuals may request exemption from the vaccine requirement for medical or religious reasons.
Clinical Social Worker - Psych Mental Health Integration
Date Posted: 03/01/2024
Requisition Number: 5982
Location: CHA Broadway Care Center
Work Days: Flexible within clinic hours. One evening per week.
Category: Social Work
Department: Psych - PC Mental Health Integration
Job Type: Full Time
Work Shift: Day
Union Name: Union of Social Workers
Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a well-respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system is seeking Independently Licensed Clinical Social Workers in our Primary Care integration service. Our system comprises three hospital campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty outpatient care practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s Metro North Region.
- Full-time opportunities within our primary care clinics working alongside a primary care team that includes primary care providers, physician assistants, nurses, complex care managers, mental health care partners, psychiatrists, psychologists, and social workers.
- Join a collegial group of clinicians providing clinical consultation and direct service to our diverse and underserved patient population.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team providing cognitive-behavioral interventions to individuals and groups.
- Fully integrated electronic medical record (Epic) is utilized.
- CHA is a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School (HMS) and academic appointments are available commensurate with medical school criteria.
- CHA offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403b retirement accounts with matching, generous PTO and much more.
- Master's degree in Social Work or an equivalent related degree.
- Ideal candidate will possess an LICSW. LCSW candidates with relevant experience will be considered.
- Specialization and expertise in Primary Care-Mental Health Integration is desirable.
- Knowledge of a second language (Spanish or Portuguese) strongly preferred.
In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, termination, promotion, salary treatment or any other condition of employment or career development. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct, that in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment.
Cambridge Health Alliance brings Care to the People - including your neighbors, friends and family. Our local hospitals and care centers serve our vibrant, diverse communities, and play an integral role in improving health. As passionate advocates for the underserved, we actively partner with our communities to take on challenging public health issues, and conduct important research to help reduce barriers to care. We believe that everyone deserves access to high quality, convenient health care. This is why our employees believe in where they work and why many build long, rewarding careers at CHA.
Healthcare is changing rapidly. CHA has a strategic plan that charts a proactive course for our future. It is built on a vision of equity and excellence for everyone, every time. It also recognizes that our workforce is our most valuable asset and prioritizes competitive salaries, benefits and professional development opportunities for employees. The strategic plan is changing the way we provide care and improving the health and experience of our patients; we are looking for smart, committed, compassionate people who want to be part of making our vision of better health and equity a reality.
At CHA, you can believe in where you work and go home every day knowing you made a difference. Join our team and help us bring Care to the People.