Date Posted: 10/26/2018
Requisition Number: 1519
Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a well-respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system is seeking part-time or full-time Geriatric Psychiatrists in our outpatient services. Our system is comprised of three hospital campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty outpatient care practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s Metro North Region.
- Ideal opportunity for candidates interested psychiatric care serving the local community and provide high quality care to underserved and diverse patient population.
- Fully integrated electronic medical record (EPIC) is utilized.
- Our Psychiatry service comprises of award-winning training program in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- CHA is a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School (HMS) and academic appointments are available commensurate with medical school criteria.
- CHA offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403b retirement accounts with matching, generous PTO, CME allotment (time and dollars) and much more.
Candidates must be BE or BC in Psychiatry and possess strong clinical skills, commitment to public health populations and have an interest in collaborating with multi-disciplinary team.
Qualified candidates may submit CV to Melissa Kelley (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Lauren Anastasia (email@example.com) or visit our website www.CHAproviders.org. CHA Provider Recruitment Department can be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax at (617) 665-3553.CHA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.