Housekeeper - Temporary Pool - Environmental Services
Department: Human Resources Temp Pool
Job Type: Per Diem
Job Class: Non-Union
Work Shift: Evenings
Work Days: Hours Will Vary
Hours/Week: Up to 40 hours/week
Date Posted: 12/27/2018
Requisition Number: 100830
Perform cleaning duties in assigned area with rotating cleaning frequencies. Previous environmental services experience required
Job duties are but not limited to:
1. Clean patient rooms.
2. Set up rooms, which includes moving furniture, opening and closing Room partitions.
3. Perform hard floor care functions as directed, utilizing approved Floor care standard procedures.
4. Uses proper techniques for terminal cleaning in the Operating Rooms.
5. Perform carpet and upholstery care for functions as directed, utilizing approved Carpet and upholstery care standard procedures.
6. Clean linen distribution and soiled linen collection.
7. Use communication methods appropriate for the patient developmental stage.
8. Outside grounds cleanup activities, which include, picking up trash, operating pressure washer, emptying outside garbage containers, watering plants, hosing down sidewalks, being able to operate mechanical/motorized sweeper.
9. Perform other related duties as assigned or directed.
Education: High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Work Experience: Previous Environmental Services experience required. 6 months experience required; 1 year preferred. The ability to speak, read and follow English instructions.
All newly hired candidates must successfully complete a job specific physical agility test.