Date Posted: 11/27/2019
Requisition Number: 1563
Cambridge Health Alliance is a well-respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system, which receives recognition for clinical and academic innovations. CHA is comprised of three hospital campuses with additional outpatient clinic locations throughout Boston's Metro North Region. CHA is an academic affiliate of both Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine. We are a clinical affiliate of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
- Position requires PM (7p-7a) and weekend day shifts
- Work collaboratively with intensivist MDs to round on inpatients within the ICU
- Cross coverage of med/surg inpatient unit included in clinical responsibility (10% of FTE)
- Applicants comfortable with central lines, vent management, intubation, etc.
- Internal training/maintenance program exists to assist in certification of skills
- Academic appointment is available commensurate with medical school criteria
Applicants should be Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine, possess clinical and communication skills, and show commitment to CHA's unique patient population.
We have a supportive and collegial clinical environment with strong leadership. CHA has a fully integrated electronic medical record system (Epic) throughout. We offer a competitive, guaranteed base salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Please visit www.CHAproviders.org to learn more and apply through our secure candidate portal. CV and cover letter may be also be submitted confidentially to Kasie Marchini at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. CHA's Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached at (617) 665-3555.We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.