Inpatient Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist Opportunities
Date Posted: 03/29/2021
Requisition Number: 1793
Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a well-respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system, is seeking a full time psychiatrist for the Child and Adolescent Inpatient Units. CHA is a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School (HMS) and Tufts University School of Medicine.
- Provide clinical care to patients during periods of inpatient/partial hospitalization
- Develop and maintain comprehensive treatment plans
- Participate in teaching opportunities with psychiatry residents, fellows, and other mental health trainees
- Work in a collaborative practice environment with an innovative clinical model allowing our providers to focus on patient care and contribute to population health efforts
- Fully integrated electronic medical record (Epic) and robust interpreter service
- Academic appointments are available commensurate with criteria of Harvard Medical School
- Candidates with special interest and training in Neurodevelopment encouraged to apply
Qualified candidates will be BC/BE in psychiatry and share CHA's passion for providing the highest quality care to our underserved and diverse patient population. Please submit CV's through our secure website at www.CHAproviders.org, or by email to Melissa Kelley at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. The Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax (617) 665-3553.
In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, relationship identity or relationship structure, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, termination, promotion, salary treatment or any other condition of employment or career development. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct, that in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment.