Date Posted: 12/30/2019
Requisition Number: 1629
Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School, is an academic, public healthcare system which receives national recognition for innovation and community excellence. We are recruiting for a full time optometrist to join our vibrant and growing Division of Ophthalmology. Our system includes three hospital campuses as well as an integrated network of primary and specialty care sites located throughout Cambridge, Somerville and Boston's metro north region. CHA proudly serves the ethnically and socio-economically diverse members of our local communities.
- Full time opportunity - join department of three optometrists and four ophthalmologists
- Provide care at our two CHA Eye Center locations in Malden and Somerville
- Work collaboratively with CHA ophthalmologists to provide care for patients of all ages
- Responsibilities include routine eye exams, contact lens fittings, and assisting ophthalmologists in care of patients with medical and surgical ophthalmic conditions.
- No call required - daytime hours with one evening/week and rotating weekend coverage
Our ideal candidate possesses excellent clinical and communication skills as well as a strong commitment to serve our multicultural, underserved patient population. At CHA, we offer a collegial work environment and a strong infrastructure, including a fully integrated EMR. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. CHA offers a benefits package that includes health/dental insurance, malpractice insurance, retirement with matching, generous paid time off, and more!
Qualified applicants may apply confidentially via candidate portal at www.CHAproviders.org. CV and cover letter may also be emailed directly to Lauren Anastasia, Manager, Department of Provider Recruitment at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. Cambridge Health Alliance Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax at (617) 665-3553.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.