Physician Assistant - Surgery
Date Posted: 01/29/2019
Requisition Number: 1564
Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a nationally recognized, award-winning health system, is recruiting for part time Physician Assistant to join our robust and well-established Surgical PA team at CHA Everett Hospital. CHA is a community based, academically affiliated health system comprised of three hospital campuses and an integrated network of outpatient primary and specialty care clinics throughout Cambridge, Somerville and Boston's Metro North Region.
- Opportunity is part time and incoming PA will be eligible for benefits
- Schedule consists of two-12 hour shifts/week
- Shifts are varied but will primarily be nights, weekends and rotating holiday coverage
- Opportunity to provide care in an autonomous setting with OR and floor procedures
- Well-established surgical group is exclusively comprised of PA at CHA Everett Hospital
- OR access for a varied caseload including general, urological and vascular surgeries
Ideal candidates will have a passion for treating our underserved and culturally diverse patient population. Candidates with post-training experience in a surgical department or setting are encouraged to apply.
CHA offers competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and a supportive, collegial environment where all providers are respected and valued.
Please visit www.CHAproviders.org to learn more and apply through our confidential candidate portal. Alternately, candidates may forward CV and cover letter to email@example.com. CHA Provider Recruitment can be reached at (617) 665-3555 or by fax at (617) 665-3553.We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.