Internal Medicine Opportunities
Date Posted: 04/06/2021
Requisition Number: 1505
Cambridge Health Alliance, a Harvard Medical School teaching affiliate, is an award winning, public healthcare system which receives national recognition for innovation and community excellence. CHA is currently recruiting internal medicine physicians for our community based primary care sites in Cambridge and Somerville.
CHA is currently expanding our primary care services and seeking Internal Medicine Physicians for our various neighborhood health centers:
- CHA primary care clinics are NCQA certified level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Homes and our providers work in team based settings
- Fully integrated EMR (Epic)
- Opportunities exist to teach medical students and residents from Harvard Medical School, and academic appointments are available for those meeting HMS criteria
- Competitive, guaranteed base salaries commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive, generous benefits package including health/dental insurance, retirement, generous paid time off, CME dollars/time, and more!
Please visit www.CHAproviders.org to review our available opportunities and apply confidentially. Candidates may also submit CV and cover letter confidentially to Melissa Kelley at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org. CHA's Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax at (617) 665-3553.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.