CHA requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Individuals may request exemption from the vaccine requirement for medical or religious reasons.
Project Manager, Business Analytics
Date Posted: 12/01/2022
Requisition Number: 3299
Location: Commerce Place
Work Days: 9-5
Category: Information Technology
Department: IT Business Analytics
Job Type: Full time
Work Shift: Day
Union Name: Non Union
The Project Manager, Business Analytics supports complex or critical business processes, systems and clients. Is a highly engaged individual who carries out these responsibilities by coordinating efforts within Business Analytics as the team provides information technology (IT) solutions. S/he manages projects of considerable complexity and scope.
• Performs overall systems design, development and delivery. Demonstrates creativity and expertise in developing cost effective IT
• Develops, manages and implements project plans, including resources, tasks, time frames and deliverables. Monitors projects and
advises project members on how to resolve complex technical problems, in accordance with IT standards. Project teams may be up
to teams of 6.
• Evaluates the capabilities of existing technology and the potential application of new technology. Provides recommendations for
resources to meet client needs. Develops new methods for improving IT services.
• Recommends innovative solutions to new business processes and/or enhancements to existing systems, which comply with IT
• Reviews and approves documentation
• Participates in the evaluation of vendor proposals to determine if a vendor solution meets the business need
• Communicates planned or unplanned disruption of service to clients and IT staff in a timely manner
• Coordinates cross-functional processes and works to resolve issues
• Communicates, as needed, to other CHA departments, work in progress to ensure that other systems are not adversely affected
• Ensures that work meets established standards, uses the appropriate technology and is adequately tested
• Provides technical and administrative direction to peers and less-experienced staff. Mentors less experienced staff and may oversee
the work of contractors. Educates other staff and clients in the use of IT standards, new tools, languages and procedures.
• May be responsible for the presentation of results to clients and/or management.
• Performs work flow analysis in both clinical and administrative settings
Education/Training: BS in computer science, or related field; masters preferred.
Certifications: CPM certification or Agile Certifications are strongly preferred
Work Experience: 7 years work experience or equivalent combination thereof. Significant experience working in a complex health care organization and deploying systems to meet user needs. Needs demonstrated project management experience.
In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, termination, promotion, salary treatment or any other condition of employment or career development. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct, that in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment.