Psychiatrist - Outpatient
Date Posted: 04/08/2021
Requisition Number: 1507
Cambridge Health Alliance, a well-respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system is seeking full-time and part-time psychiatrists in our adult outpatient services. Our system is comprised of three hospital campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty outpatient care practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston's Metro North Region.
- Full-time or part-time opportunities available in Revere, Everett, and Cambridge areas
- Work with a multidisciplinary team serving the local community and providing high quality care to our underserved and diverse patient population
- Fully integrated electronic medical record (EPIC) is utilized
- Our Psychiatry service is comprised of award-winning training programs in Adult and Child Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- CHA is a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School (HMS) and academic appointments are available commensurate with medical school criteria
CHA offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403b retirement accounts with matching, generous PTO, CME allotment (time and dollars) and much more.
Candidates must be BE or BC in Psychiatry and possess a strong commitment to serve our underserved and diverse patient population.
Qualified candidates may submit CVs to Melissa Kelley at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org or visit our website www.CHAproviders.org. CHA Provider Recruitment Department can be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax at (617) 665-3553.
CHA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.