Date Posted: 10/03/2019
Requisition Number: 1429
Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a well-respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system is seeking Full-time or Part-time doctoral level (Ph.D or Psy.D) Psychologists to join our Adult Outpatient Psychiatry service. Our system is comprised of three hospital campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty outpatient care practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston's Metro North Region.
- Full-time or Part-time opportunities within our Revere facility.
- Join a collegial group of Psychologists providing a range of outpatient behavioral health treatments, including individual and group psychotherapy and psychopharmacology.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team of Psychiatrists, Clinical Social Workers and Psychologists.
- Fully integrated electronic medical record (EPIC) is utilized.
- CHA is a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School (HMS) and academic appointments are available commensurate with medical school criteria.
CHA offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403b retirement accounts with matching, generous PTO, CME allotment (time and dollars) and much more.
Qualified candidates may submit CV toMelissa Kelley (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Lauren Anastasia (email@example.com) or visit our website www.CHAproviders.org. CHA Provider Recruitment Department can be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax at (617) 665-3553.
CHA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.