- Search All Categories
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clerical and Administrative Support Jobs
- Clinical Support Jobs
- Human and Social Services Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Licensed Practical Nurse Jobs
- Medical Assistant Jobs
- Medical Technologist Jobs
- Nurse Manager Jobs
- Nurse Practitioner Jobs
- Nurse Support Jobs
- Nursing and Nursing Leadership Jobs
- Occupational Therapy Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physical Therapy Jobs
- Physician Jobs
- Physician Assistant Jobs
- Professional and Management Jobs
- Public Safety Jobs
- Radiology Jobs
- Registered Nurse Jobs
- Research Jobs
- Service and Trade Jobs
- Social Work Jobs
CHA requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Individuals may request exemption from the vaccine requirement for medical or religious reasons.
Date Posted: 03/28/2023
Requisition Number: 3848
Location: CHA Everett Hospital
Work Days: 3 days per week M-F, rotating on call weekend
Category: ALLIED HEALTH
Department: Heart Station
Job Type: PT20Plus HPW
Work Shift: Day
Union Name: CH Laborers 380
$5K SIGN ON BONUS FOR NEWLY HIRED STAFF
The CHA Cardio-vascular department, under the direction of the Cardiology Medical Director and Network Cardiovascular Manager provides a variety of diagnostic testing services, including Stress Tests, Cardiac ultrasound, vascular testing, event and holter monitors.
Performs a broad spectrum of non-invasive cardiovascular test to provide medical specialists with data for diagnostic purposes
• Performs a wide range of cardiovascular non-invasive tests according to an established protocol, in a manner that effectively promotes and supports the efficient operation of the department, including:
o Cardiovascular 2-D imaging, color flow, spectral display, continuous and pulsed wave Doppler
o Exercise/pharmacologic stress, harmonics and contrast imaging
o Holter scanning
• Recognizes adequate vs inadequate data collection, and prepares preliminary report in a form presentable for physician interpretation
• Recognizes abnormalities and life threatening findings and reports to physician or nursing unit as indicated. Documents notification as part of Quality Improvement activities
• Responds appropriately to situations which require immediate action and judgement in the area of patient care. Summons appropriate help and institutes necessary measures when confronted with emergencies
• Strictly obeys isolation and infection control procedures and demonstrates knowledge of fire and safety procedures
• Uses computerized data base to generate reports and enter hospital charges on a timely basis
• Acts as a liaison when necessary with physicians and their staff to expedite procedures and results
• Performs other cross trained modalities as necessary
• Performs other related duties as assigned or directed.
Accredited Allied Health Program, registry eligible
• Work Experience:
Previous clinical background required
In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, termination, promotion, salary treatment or any other condition of employment or career development. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct, that in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment.
Cambridge Health Alliance brings Care to the People - including your neighbors, friends and family. Our local hospitals and care centers serve our vibrant, diverse communities, and play an integral role in improving health. As passionate advocates for the underserved, we actively partner with our communities to take on challenging public health issues, and conduct important research to help reduce barriers to care. We believe that everyone deserves access to high quality, convenient health care. This is why our employees believe in where they work and why many build long, rewarding careers at CHA.
Healthcare is changing rapidly. CHA has a strategic plan that charts a proactive course for our future. It is built on a vision of equity and excellence for everyone, every time. It also recognizes that our workforce is our most valuable asset and prioritizes competitive salaries, benefits and professional development opportunities for employees. The strategic plan is changing the way we provide care and improving the health and experience of our patients; we are looking for smart, committed, compassionate people who want to be part of making our vision of better health and equity a reality.
At CHA, you can believe in where you work and go home every day knowing you made a difference. Join our team and help us bring Care to the People.